Our senior community in quaint, historic, Collingswood New Jersey, has served seniors for many decades. Set in the heart of Camden County, UMC at Collingswood provides short-term rehabilitative services for seniors who need the convenience of live-in care to fully recover from surgery, injury, or illness.
We offer diverse therapy options to address all complications related to short-term rehabilitation.
- Physical Therapy (PT) for those who have experienced a bad injury or are still physically recovering from major surgery.
- Respiratory Therapy (RT) for those diagnosed with a chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) or recovering from a heart attack.
- Speech Therapy (ST) for those who have speech paralysis due to Bell’s Palsy, stroke or another condition.
- Occupational Therapy (OT) for those recovering from injury to regain skills, or those who require extra support while experiencing physical and cognitive changes that are common in older adults.
Short-Term Rehab in Camden County – Why UMC at Collingswood?
Beyond our professional rehab care, residents will be relieved of day-to-day responsibilities like traveling to and from doctors’ appointments, remembering to take prescriptions, cooking meals, and cleaning. Our highly-qualified team of therapists, nurses and aides are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to provide care that is tailored to the wants and needs of each resident.
UMC at Collingswood values a senior lifestyle that enhances all areas of wellness – physical, mental, emotional, social, and spiritual. Our goal is to give seniors opportunities for enrichment.
To talk to a care advisor at Collingswood, please call or schedule a visit today.
Their journey to recovery starts with a warm introductory meeting from the team, followed by a thorough health evaluation on arrival day. Our certified care team believes in establishing this bond early on to ensure your loved one feels comfortable from day one. After the health evaluation, our rehab specialists will develop a unique recovery program that addresses the therapy, medications, and dietary requirements. Safe social activities with other residents are available – because rehabilitation doesn’t have to be all work with no play.
While following their individualized program, your loved one will also have:
- A beautiful well-appointed environment
- Delicious meals suited to dietary preferences
- Transportation, housekeeping, and laundry services
- Direct access to amenities on-site
- Full management of treatment and prescriptions
- Daily housekeeping and laundry services
- Access to social opportunities with other residents
Come see our beautiful rehab neighborhood and meet with our team to learn more about our short-term rehabilitation programs. Please contact a Collingswood care advisor to schedule your visit today.